Got Clamps?
    [attachment=26039] Clamps, why yes, yes I do....
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(04-13-2020, 03:01 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I need to update my pics. This is a few years ago.

Winkgrin

Are those Cabinet Masters hanging in 'spreader' configuration instead of 'clamping'?  The heads look backwards.  
Confused
I didn't know hoarding clamps was happening now. 
Big Grin
(04-13-2020, 02:00 PM)Hank Knight Wrote: [Image: 49770392351_7c4fac08a0_c.jpg]6DDE6E2E-C813-4EE2-A64C-0C0CE3EF3AE1 by Hank Knight, on Flickr

You built that fancy dresser just for clamp storage?  That is a man dedicated to his clamps.
(04-14-2020, 05:17 AM)KC Wrote: Are those Cabinet Masters hanging in 'spreader' configuration instead of 'clamping'?  The heads look backwards.  
Confused

Mmm nope. They are in clamp mode.

(04-14-2020, 07:31 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: I didn't know hoarding clamps was happening now. 
Big Grin

Laugh

(04-14-2020, 12:15 PM)stav Wrote: You built that fancy dresser just for clamp storage?  That is a man dedicated to his clamps.

Very very fancy clamp holder.
Laugh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

And I thought I had quite a few clamps. I am not even the city let a lone ball park.

Tom
Some new welding clamps. CRAZY. These are their small 12" F clamps. Probably weigh 10+lbs each. 

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(04-14-2020, 12:58 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Mmm nope. They are in clamp mode.

Laugh

Very very fancy clamp holder.
Laugh

Duh... I see they're 'closed' now.  That's how my broken ones got stuck, so I never close mine like that.  Had one act up the other day when it slipped.  First time in several years.
some of mine.