Brace Chuck Guts Needed
Howdy folks:

So I've had this Stanley 945 10-in brace gathering dust in the shop for years. Nice brace but totally useless since the guts of the chuck are missing. Any thoughts on where I could find replacement parts?

Thanks!

Dave in Denver

Attached Files Image(s)

Braces are so cheap on eBay, you are probably better off just buying a brace for parts. A quick check showed two 945 braces ended today with no bids, both would have been less than $20 with shipping. Or, if there is no sentimental attachment to the brace you have now, shop for a better one like a Yankee or a Millers Falls.
Thumbs Down 
I don't think Stanley sells parts anymore.  You could contact some of the tool sellers, but, as Greg points out, braces aren't hard to come by, and it's likely to be far easier to buy one complete.

Your existing one is clean and shiny, so maybe you can find a restaurant that puts tools up on the wall to take it.
I have an extra 945-8....that uses the same chuck....where do I send it to?
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Damhikt- you folks are just so logical (and kind- thanks for the offer Bandit!). Should have said I already have a good 10-in brace, and don’t really need this one too, but just have this OCD itch about a good tool sitting around un-usable. And kind of had a hankering to try and rehab it and learn more about how these things are put together. If there are really no places to find parts I may just put it on the free section of Craig’s List- after COVID house arrest is lifted!