Handtools Wentzloff, Ashley Iles
Going to sell these as I am not using them anymore. I have other tools that I am using and these are taking up tool chest space.

First up is a Wentzloff and Sons dovetail saw. I bought this from another woodnet member. I have used this on occasion and it cuts great. $160 shipped. The brass and steel is a bit tarnished from age but otherwise nice shape.  

Next is a set of seven Ashley Iles Mk2 Beveled edge chisels. These have seen a fair amount of use, but are in great shape. The backs have been flattened, but since I switched to oil stones, they don't get that mirror polish like water stones do. 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1". I have not used these in several years so they are not sharpened for immediate use.  Individually, these would cost $270 new. Tools for working wood has 6 chisel sets for $230ish.  These can be yours for the low low price of $175 shipped.

Last up are some side rabbet planes. A stanley 79 and 99. I really would like to ship these together so $100 shipped for both?

I accept paypal friends&family or USPS money orders. 

Pm sent for chisels
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Chisels are sold

DT saw $150 shipped
Side Rabbet planes $75 shipped
(04-17-2020, 08:30 AM)Scoony Wrote: Chisels are sold

DT saw $150 shipped
Side Rabbet planes $75 shipped

PM sent on side rabbets.
Pm sent on the saw

Slav
"More the Knowledge Lesser the Ego, Lesser the Knowledge More the Ego..."   -Albert Einstein.
All tools sold Thanks
Beautiful saw...  sorry I didn't check in more often!
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13