Nother cl invention "Isolating sander"

Rolleyes
Laugh

[Image: 00W0W_bWDbfrFv9jj_600x450.jpg]
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
CL can be a real source of humor at times.
Yes
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
So lonely..........
(04-20-2020, 08:26 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote:
Rolleyes
Laugh

I always wanted one of them. Does it come with surgical masks for use when isolating.
mike
(04-20-2020, 08:26 PM)Wild Turkey Wrote:
Rolleyes
Laugh

I wonder if it's sitting close to a radio arm saw?
(05-16-2020, 02:37 PM)kurt18947 Wrote: I wonder if it's sitting close to a radio arm saw?

Couldn't be. Its isolating.

Blush
(05-18-2020, 07:30 AM)stav Wrote: Couldn't be. Its isolating.

D'oh. I didn't think about that
Blush .
At an online auction (one known for its clueless lotters), there was a Craftsman circular saw in a box sitting on a Workmate knockoff.   It was listed as a "table saw."   D'oh.  The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.
I am kind of wondering if it was a woman putting in there for her husband and he might have said the correct way but did not hear him correctly or selling his tools.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.