Epoxy paint?
INTERLUX Product guide.

Primer and prep will be the key for good adhesion. You can paint the boat in an hour or two with a roller and cut in with a brush. A roller will give you a much thicker and more durable surface than a sprayer and take far less time. It will take longer to prep the boat. Use a ROS and 180 grit to scuff the surface. Clean it well. 10% yellow ammonia and water will get it clean. I use it in a spray bottle and old rags. It goes a long way with a spray bottle Then rinse with clean water. Let dry, prep and paint.

If you can find it, Metal Roof paint does well over old paint. If it's directly over fiberglass resin, you'll need a good primer. Very durable and good adhesion. Holds up well to UV and water. We used to paint aluminum boats (over old paint) with Insl-X Alkyd Gloss Metal Roof Paint. But I haven't been able to find it so I think it's been discontinued, probably due to VOC/EPA regulations. These products are usually listed as Metal Roof and Siding paints. It would easily last 10 years and only really had problems where it got damages. Be careful buying roof paints. Read reviews. They aren't what they used to be. Don't confuse metal roof paints with "elastomeric coatings"..
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay