The Staked Chair Project Ends
Thanks! Yeah, got lucky with the grain. Legs are turned but the back spindles are just 3/4" dowels: I just turned tenons on the end (yeah its cheating, but I am not a turner so I need all the help I can get).

(04-22-2020, 06:05 AM)kwadams Wrote: Nicely done, Phil! Yeah the grain in the comb is gorgeous! Did you turn the legs and sticks or shape by hand?

It’s gonna look great in your house!

Kevin
I used OSMO Polyx Oil and it did a nice job.

(04-21-2020, 08:08 PM)msweig Wrote: Looks good. Finishing mine might be my next project.
Wow: never got 4 happy faces before  
Wink

(04-21-2020, 08:36 PM)cputnam Wrote: Nicely done!  
Cool  
Cool  
Cool  
Cool
Thanks. As I mentioned above, the real test will be when its put to use at the sewing center.

(04-22-2020, 07:53 AM)stav Wrote: I love it. Very clean and well defined. 

I'm also interested to hear how you like using it.
That was sawn: I have never done steam bending and i was already blazing so many new trails on this project, I didn't want to add a steam explosion to the list
Winkgrin

(04-22-2020, 08:27 AM)Scoony Wrote: Turned out great. Did you steam bend the crest or saw it to shape?