If it's not one thing, it's the dish washer
(07-29-2020, 09:42 AM)Robert Adams Wrote: Very well made and no issues other than she has issues with the touch buttons on it. She keeps hitting the lock and complains it doesn't work...

That's just a sneak peak at my in-laws with their smart phones.  They really need to go back to a wall phone with a long cord and a dial.  
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(07-29-2020, 09:53 AM)TDKPE Wrote: That's just a sneak peak at my in-laws with their smart phones.  They really need to go back to a wall phone with a long cord and a dial.  
Laugh

Yeah.. Not fun.  I miss the pink wall phone we had in Hawaii many years ago with the 100' cord on it. We had an airways line to the house since my dad often would get a call at home from an aircraft with issues.