Shaker Sideboard: I'm In Fine Woodworking!
Dry fit-up complete. On to the panels....

And you gotta tease with that saw slipped into the pic, don’t you??!!

Looking good, Phil, can’t wait to see it finished. Maybe a masked visit this fall.

Enjoy the long weekend, we’ve got some great weather on tap.

Kevin
Thanks Kevin: I try to keep the TLTW saw out of harms way on the bench, but I don't have any reservations about advertising such a superior saw (kudos Klaus and Pedder!). Yes, please stop by for the official unveiling: which will hopefully happen before the holidays. Great weather for sure: I may be in the shop, but I will enjoy the weather none the less! Phil
Doors assembled. On to fit-up and install.

I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel........

That is some righteous woodworking!

Thanks for showing.
Chris
(09-05-2020, 11:10 AM)C. in Indy Wrote: That is some righteous woodworking!

Thanks for showing.

Chris: Thanks! You are obviously a scholar and gentleman of superior taste
Smile Phil
Pretty darn glorious!
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Curt: Thanks much! I will feel glorious when I finally get this beast out of my shop and into my dining room! Phil

(09-05-2020, 06:49 PM)cputnam Wrote: Pretty darn glorious!  
Cool  
Cool  
Cool  
Cool  
Cool
I really like those drawer pulls! The contrasting color and freeform placement add such a .... [insert French word]. 

Actually, I would be one sharp breath from a heart attack if I put loose door fronts into a pocket, like that. Because. I know what would happen, if I did it.

Really nice looking.
Heirlooms are self-important fiction so build what you like. Someone may find it useful.