Shaker Sideboard: I'm In Fine Woodworking!
Contrary to popular opinion, sufficient cussing of sufficient originality, and of sufficient volume, CAN move a recalcitrant piece into proper position.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
I've got the originality and volume, but I have to work on frequency.

(06-26-2020, 07:16 PM)cputnam Wrote: Contrary to popular opinion, sufficient cussing of sufficient originality, and of sufficient volume, CAN move a recalcitrant piece into proper position.
First stage of glue-up completed: on to side panels and legs.

Dry run for final carcass glue-up. I realized I was missing the two top kickers that have to be installed as part of carcass glue-up: one of the reasons I always do a dry run:

All major sub-assemblies have been glued up.  If the glue-up gods are with me, I should have some good news to report tomorrow.

Completed carcass glue-up today: over the hump for sure!

Nice job, Philip! You're on the downhill side of this project. :>)
Well done, looking great!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
Hank/Martin: thanks for words of encouragement! On to the more mundane task of stock prep for the drawers and doors. Stay tuned! Phil
Phil, what glue have you been using, Old Brown?

Looking good for sure, very organized as usual, an engineer’s mind at work!

Have a great 4th!

Kevin