Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!)
(04-29-2020, 04:31 AM)KC Wrote: That's gonna inspire some folks to step up their game.  
Yes   Nicely done.

Either that, or flat out give up...

Mind numbingly well crafted...
Bravo a million times. Hope you have it prominently displayed in your home for everyone to see and marvel over.

Jim
Congratulations Don!

An awesome piece! A spectacular challenge completed.  You should be very proud of this project.
So what are you going to next?  
Wink
John

Chisel And Bit
Custom Crafted Furniture
john626fry@gmail.com

That is a really beautiful piece.  Congratulations!  What an accomplishment!
(04-29-2020, 09:19 AM)TomFromStLouis Wrote: There are more than a few of us who can relate to the pucker factor when drilling those drawer fronts.  Talk about 100% focus!

and it took me a bit to figure out how/where to place them on each drawer front, which was not initially that obvious - but I came up with a strategy that finally made sense. Not to mention that the pulls had to be manipulated to fit the curvature of the drawer fronts.
Well and beautifully done!
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(04-29-2020, 08:04 AM)mound Wrote: what an amazing accomplishment! Gorgeous all around

(04-29-2020, 06:44 PM)John Fry Wrote: Congratulations Don!

An awesome piece! A spectacular challenge completed.  You should be very proud of this project.
So what are you going to next?  
Wink

Thanks John.

I did chicken out a little on this project not going with the classic "ball and claw" feet and opting for the cabriole feet instead  (Hey - I'm no carver!)

Next project - maybe something a little less challenging (OK - probably not!). Actually I may try another Krenov style cabinet-on-stand similar to the one on my website.