Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!)
Wow, that is impressive!  Nice work!
Project Website  Adding new stuff all of the time.
Beautiful work.  You are truly a craftsman.  Thank you for showing us the way you took on the different challenges.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Thanks all for the compliments - and for the encouragement/suggestions as I was completing the project.

FYI - Somehow messed up the link to the second update in the OP - so here it is:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7353438
An adventure worth having, that's for sure. The cherry really makes those curves come alive. It should age beautifully.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

(04-28-2020, 05:09 PM)GeeDub Wrote: An adventure worth having, that's for sure.  The cherry really makes those curves come alive.  It should age beautifully.

Gee

85bf Genuine Mahogany---- I thought it looked like Cherry to

Don

All I can say is I am in Awe
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Amazing work! That is a gorgeous piece!
Dave

(04-28-2020, 05:09 PM)GeeDub Wrote: An adventure worth having, that's for sure.  The cherry really makes those curves come alive.  It should age beautifully.

Gee

85bf Genuine Mahogany---- I thought it looked like Cherry to

Yeah - it does look a little like Cherry, but it is definitely Mahogany -  I think it could be the lighting. If you take  look at the unfinished chest in the prior posts it shows better as Mahogany. 
That's gonna inspire some folks to step up their game.  
Yes   Nicely done.
what an amazing accomplishment! Gorgeous all around
It’s like a complete restoration of a classic car or complete house remodel, a lifetime achievement that nobody can take away from you. It is quite spectacular.

There are more than a few of us who can relate to the pucker factor when drilling those drawer fronts. Talk about 100% focus!
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure