Random Tip #4 - Dowel and Skinny Scrap Control
I don't keep a lot of dowel stock on hand but, I do have some.  What I seem to get more of than I need is long, skinny, scrap that may be useful.  I have hung them from the rafters, bundled them with twine and other methods that all work.  This method has stuck for the longest time so, it is either the one that works best for me . . . or it is the one that keeps these out of my way which means . . . it is the one that works best for me.
Big Grin

I had some 4" PVC pieces looking for a way to be useful. 
I used a circle cutter to make some "bottoms" out of some real junk ply and pop-riveted the tubes together.

You can just keep adding tubes to size this for your needs.  I ended up with five.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

Nice.

Kinda artsy too.
Neat.
Say, what is the *black* inside the PVC?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-12-2020, 05:01 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Neat.
Say, what is the *black* inside the PVC?

That is 4" corrugated plastic pipe from the BORG.  Inexpensive and handy to have around.  I have used it as shown but, originally had it for use as an adapter between a 6"x6"x4" wye into a 4" blast gate.  You've probably seen it with a row of holes in it for use as a french drain.
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

But I don't recall seeing PVC with white out, and black in.
From here, it looks like a black liner inside.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Correct. A white outer skin and a black sort of rubbery inner skin. They are corrugations between the skins.