SOLD .... Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket
I added an additional pocket .... pic below in replies ....

Hello All ... This apron has been on my bench 1/2 done for a few months now, and finally got around to finishing it. Heavy, water resistant Martexin canvas, with someHorween leather pockets, straps, etc. What you see is what you get ... ask questions if interested.... I’m 6’0”/190 and this fits perfectly .... it does have adjustment both directions ... $125 shipped. PM if interested ....

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a photo of the front ... I thought they were both attached!!??

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-07-2020, 09:46 PM)Yotie Wrote: Here is a photo of the front ... I thought they were both attached!!??
I have one you made me without the pockets. It is worn almost every day, very well made
Right on .... I’m glad you’re happy with it!
Another product that you make is Well Done!!!.  Do you make it with long sleeves with elastic on the hand area??
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Mine is great, too! Glad I made the purchase! High Quality!
Thank you Arlin ..... I don’t make one with sleeves. Just the classic apron style

Thank you Brian .... I’m glad yours is working out for you and you are happy with it.
I added an additional pocket with a snap closure ....

Attached Files Image(s)

I can't stand it any more!! Pm sent [Image: laughing6-hehe.gif]
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(05-13-2020, 07:46 PM)alanealane Wrote: I can't stand it any more!! Pm sent [Image: laughing6-hehe.gif]

You'll like it Alan. Very high quality!