Unisaw Alignment problem?????
I was ripping some OSB into strips this morning and noticed that my face was getting peppered with little pieces of OSB.

Doesn't burn when I rip solid stock but I'm wondering if this is a sign of a slight alignment problem.

(Wouldn't surprise me; saw has been moved two or three times before it landed in it's new home!)
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
Could it be the wrong blade being used? A blade with fewer teeth could be sending small pieces everywhere. Also, have you ripped OSB before? Little shards fly all over. Just thinking outside of the box.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Do you get any burning on rips using the fence or cross cutting using the miter gauge? If not it is just the OSB. OSB does not cut cut with out throwing bits of material every where.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor