A really cool little saw
From Amazon.......sells for $9.95 and comes with six 32PPI. Pin End blades...standard six inch pin end coping saw blades should also fit it..and they can lock in four different positions. Padded handle, cast aluminum frame with steel blade holders...which appear to be about 1/4" diameter..plenty strong. Great for thin metal or wood. I have no connection to the company,.just passing along what I feel like is a good tool for the money...

[Image: fullsizeoutput-cc7.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Jack, can you provide the link to Amazon?
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Very similar to what used to be sold as kitchen saws, for trimming cuts of meat and such.
(05-15-2020, 05:57 PM)AHill Wrote: Jack, can you provide the link to Amazon?

Sure...Here's the link...................

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Neck-JHSC-J...2&sr=8-131

Get off my lawn !
Upset

Ah, thanks, Jack. I see plumbers using these a lot to cut copper piping in tight spaces.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(05-16-2020, 12:26 PM)AHill Wrote: Ah, thanks, Jack.  I see plumbers using these a lot to cut copper piping in tight spaces.

Kinda what I got it for also Alan...slitting copper tubing for a weathervane I am making...
Big Grin

Get off my lawn !
Upset