More crazy curly maple pen blanks
I believe all the boxes are spoken for. I will confirm and update tomorrow morning. 

My boys made it the rest of way through my cut-offs from the big table I built. They actually got through them awhile back and I have been dragging my feet to list them because I have been so busy. All I had left was material for pen blanks. The blanks are all 3/4”x3/4”x5” long. They will be coming in a packed small flat rate box which I believe holds 26 blanks. These make some pretty spectacular pens. The curl and color variation in some as well as the occasional ambrosia streak really pop. The boxes are $15 each delivered. Ihave 12 boxes total and when they are gone that will be it.

If you are interested just send me a pm with want you want and I can send PayPal instructions. I will say this here but remind everyone in the shipping instructions as well. Please , Please  do NOT send a friends and family payment. It makes keeping up with all the orders and shipping much more difficult. If anyone sends a friends and family payment your payment will be refunded and your order canceled. I get a discount on shipping through PayPal that makes the fee a wash. It is also almost one click shipping which makes it much easier to keep up with ordered since PayPal does most of the work for me. If you opt for the payment method that gives you buyers protection you will be good.

I want to emphasize this again. I don’t want to be a prick about this but I have a whole lot of PayPal transactions coming in for various things. If you send a friends and family payment I will simply refund your money and move to the next person. F&F payments make it very difficult to track address and who I have shipped to. As simple as this sounds half the payments I have received so far I have had to refund.

The SFRB holds 20 blanks packed tight.
That’s a great deal for some folks!
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I would be on the list for two or three when my stimulus check comes in.  That is some great figured maple for sure.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I just double checked. The boxes have 22 blanks each.
I probably made my 3/4” X 3/4”’s 7/8”.
That would do it.
If I needed any right now, those are gorgeous.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
You aren’t the only one waiting Arlin. I would guess quite a few of us have gone 8 weeks with zero income.
(05-17-2020, 03:57 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: You aren’t the only one waiting Arlin. I would guess quite a few of us have gone 8 weeks with zero income.
I believe all the boxes are spoken for guys. I’ll confirm in the morning and update if there is one or two left.
(05-17-2020, 03:57 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: You aren’t the only one waiting Arlin. I would guess quite a few of us have gone 8 weeks with zero income.

First I would love to say it is GREAT having you back even to sell wood.  I have dearly missed you and your Splendid woodworking projects.

I do have money coming in from the VA and SS disability checks.  It just seems there is never enough.  I am wanting to save at least half so we are that much closer to paying for the 501c3.  The rest are for things we need ie tools and some pen kits/key kits and maybe some pepper grinders if I can find a great price at the time.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.