Just a box for a block plane
These are really cool- when you’re done you’ll have to post a pic of all the boxes together with their labels and make us nostalgic for what an “old-timie” hardware store tool shelf might have looked like. Where do you get the label images from?
Hmmmm...

Or, just sit them in trays, to sit on a shelf under the bench..

Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
And that will do it, for a while.    Out of Projects to do, out of lumber to them,  worn out...need to take a break......Clean the shop up, sharpen whatever really needs it done....

Besides..I can go to all them Yard/Garage/ Barn Sales....as the season has started back up.
Winkgrin
Seems to be more fun than doing build threads, right now.
No
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Thank you for contributing Bandit!!
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Yard sales may be more fun for you, but they are not as interesting to the viewers.  Your box builds have inspired me and I have been looking through my wood stash for the right piece to build a box for my angle grinder and accessories.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I like the individual boxes but the drawer idea w the diviner’s might be more practical for the vast collection you have.