Barr Tool Roll
I have a leather Barr Tool roll that is in great shape because I never use it.
It looks good and is great if you like to take chisels with you or store them in a roll.
It's one of those things that I like but don't really use so another post selling one with a set of chisel prompted me to post it here.
I'm thinking $50 and I'll split shipping. I know that isn't a bargain but it is competitive with other leather rolls. If that is too much I'll just hang on to it and admire it.

I have the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, & 1" set of Cabinet Makers Chisels. They are also in excellent condition because I like my old Buck Brothers chisels. If you want to make me an offer I can't refuse, go ahead try me.
(04-15-2022, 05:55 PM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: Do you still have the roll or did it go when the chisels went?

Are you needing a Barr Tool Roll?  I have one that I don't use.
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
(04-18-2022, 12:39 PM)Mainelywoodworking Wrote: Hi, 

I am! 

Mine is all torn up in the back so some of the chisels stick out. And they’re sharp! Lol

I will snap a picture tonight and send you a DM
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV