Selling what I don't use - episode 1
Hi,

Title says it all. I am selling some tools that I found interesting at the time of purchase. The reality is, they take space and I'd like to recover some of it. As a side effect, I am also going to recover some of the money I spent on these tools.

Asking price is what I think is enough to get me to pack and ship stuff. If you want to make an offer, go right ahead. What's the worst that can happen? If stuff doesn't sell, I will take it to the local antique shop and I don't even have to pack anything.

Everything is plus shipping by USPS Priority. Everything is to USA alone. Feel free to ask questions. No item has your name on it until I receive the monies. PayPal only.

1. Tool rests for bowl turning, 5/8" shaft - (SOLD for $30)

2. Veneer thoothed scraping plane. The blade has been sharpened to where the blade teeth are almost not there any more. Really beat up - $20

3. Coffin plane - $15

. . . due to limit on photos, I will continue listing as reply
4. Coffin plane - $15

5. Chamfer plane - MISSING BLADE - $40

. . . . to be continued in reply . . .
6. Handplane - $25

7. Round bottom place - $35

. . . .  to be continued in reply.
7. Lame little plane - $10

8. Cool plane - $25

9. Even cooler plane - $25

. . . . to be continued
10. Another coffin plane - $15

11. Ratcheting brace - (SOLD at $25)

12. Drawknives #1 - $25, #2 - $25, $3 - $15 (this is a scraping drawknife), #4 - $25, #5 - $25, #6 - $20 or take all for $100

. . . . to be continued.
13. Irwin auger bits in a shoddy (original maybe) box - $60

. . . .. to be continued.
14. Two  egg beater drills: one Millers Falls 120B (has side handle), one Craftsman (missing side handle). I am willing to bet they both came from same factory. - $35 for both

Alright, enough posting for today. If there is interest in these items, I will post more. Otherwise, there is no sense in me investing time and taking the most artistic photos that one can take
Big Grin

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan
I’d like the bowl rests #1 if still available. PM coming your way. Thanks
Earl
Hi,
If the brace is still available and in good working order (clamps bits well, spins freely, head not loose), I'd like it.
How much is shipping to 19066 and where do I send the PayPal?
Thanks,
Ari
Hi Ari,

The brace is still available. It is in working order, clamps well, spins freely (at the head only, the handle does not spin), and head is not loose.

USPS Priority Large Box is about $20. It does not fit in a smaller box. If you are ok with the shipping cost, I will go shoot a quick youtube so you can see it work. Let me know.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan