Selling what I don't use - episode 1
Sent a PM. I will take it.  I can send you a PDF mailing label (I get a discount from work) if you get me dimensions and weight.

What's your PayPal address?

Thanks.
Hi JustLearning,

I got your PM. I have to figure out the box part. I only have USPS Priority boxes on hand and I can't use them with any other service. I will get back to you today, hopefully I find some box around the house that fits the bill.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan
(06-03-2020, 02:23 PM)wm_crash Wrote: Hi JustLearning,

I got your PM. I have to figure out the box part. I only have USPS Priority boxes on hand and I can't use them with any other service. I will get back to you today, hopefully I find some box around the house that fits the bill.

cheers,

You can if you wrap them in some sort of paper.
Received my items today--great wrapping/packing job!! At least as good as the pictures.
Thanks again!!
earl
(06-03-2020, 09:46 AM)JustLearning Wrote: Sent a PM. I will take it.  I can send you a PDF mailing label (I get a discount from work) if you get me dimensions and weight.

What's your PayPal address?

Thanks.

Thanks! Can I send the PayPal so I can reserve the tool?
Alright, folks. This is just a friendly bump. Most of the items are still available. I am going to entertain this for the weekend and whatever does not sell will go back in a box and allowed to rust to death.

cheers,
PM sent on the bits.