CNC Router ***SOLD PP***
I built this CNC mechanical machine for a local guy a couple years ago. He lost his job and backed out of the deal so, it has been sitting in the loft of my shop collecting dust. I kept it around because I thought that I might add another CNC to my shop but have since decided I just don't have the space. I need to clear the clutter and get this thing gone so, I'm offering it up for LESS than what the material cost to build it.

It is brand new and ready to be put into use once you add a router/spindle with mount, NEMA 23 motors and electronics. Prices for all of that varies greatly depending on what is purchased but you can get in the game for as little as a few hundred. I actually, have some of the minor electronic stuff (limit switches, touch plate, etc.) laying around that I'll throw in for the asking price. I also, do have an extra router mount and router that could be included for extra money but I want to leave that up to the buyer.

This machine is based on CNC Router Parts CRP-100 plans but with a smaller working envelope. It uses 80/20 aluminum extrusion for the framework, lead screw for the drive system and CNCRP bearing blocks on cold rolled steel for linear travel. The working envelope is 24"x18"x4" so, it is a benchtop sized machine. This machine is built well and because it is smaller it provides a higher level of rigidity than similarly built machines with larger working envelopes or machines built with inferior materials (plastic, mdf, plywood, etc) for the framework.

In any case, I would like to get this to someone who will actually use it instead of having it clog up my shop. 
Yes  I would like to get $625 plus actual shipping costs from the Boise area (which is probably going to be $100-$150). In addition, I will probably be disassembling it some to avoid shipping damage and reduce shipping costs. I would say at a minimum, it would have the legs and gantry removed and shipped separately from the main framework. I will answer any questions the buyer has about reassembly once they receive it. 

I think $625 is more than a fair price but would consider a reasonable offer to the right buyer... like I said, you couldn't even source the material/parts for anything close to my asking price. Paypal or USPS money order for payment.

Here are some pics of the actual machine:

2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
FYI:

Footprint is ~38" x 30" x 25" (lxwxh)
Weight as it sits is around 85lbs.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
If I was closer or had a spot for it I would be all over this. I have been wanting to get a cnc for my skateboards I do.
I've had a couple PM's about the additional router mount. It is the K2CNC router mount for the Hitachi/Metabo M12VC 2-1/4HP router motor. Again, I also have new router motors available but didn't want to include either of those in the package as someone might want a different spindle/router. If someone wanted a router motor and mount I would do so, at the actual costs. Again, just looking for someone who will use this thing rather than sit and collect dust in my shop loft. 
Yes
Yes
Yes
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
Kind of surprised there aren't more nibbles. HMMM, this would typically sell for almost 2x the price I'm listing here. Well heck, if I don't get it sold in the next week, I think I'm gonna part it out and put it in Ebay. I'll make more that way anyways, LOL. With that being said, I'm still holding out hope that someone will benefit from the effort that has been put into making it a complete mechanical machine.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
(06-05-2020, 02:57 PM)Lumber Yard® Wrote: Kind of surprised there aren't more nibbles. HMMM, this would typically sell for almost 2x the price I'm listing here. Well heck, if I don't get it sold in the next week, I think I'm gonna part it out and put it in Ebay. I'll make more that way anyways, LOL. With that being said, I'm still holding out hope that someone will benefit from the effort that has been put into making it a complete mechanical machine.

For those of us who have been dreaming of a good desktop CNC for woodworking, but have not had the time to learn/understand them:

What would it take to put this mechanical base into use?

Would you have time to do a quick "Intro to CNC for WN Dummies" up in power tools? To help us get up the nerve to think that we could put this to work?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(06-05-2020, 03:27 PM)iclark Wrote: For those of us who have been dreaming of a good desktop CNC for woodworking, but have not had the time to learn/understand them:

What would it take to put this mechanical base into use?

Would you have time to do a quick "Intro to CNC for WN Dummies" up in power tools? To help us get up the nerve to think that we could put this to work?

Thanks for the response. I'll try and make the time to write a response in the next few days. You are correct, the learning curve is steep and can be intimidating.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP
I haven't gotten around to posting more info or parting this out yet. If anyone wants to shoot me an offer the worst I can say is, no. Otherwise, I will be parting it out and putting it on the bay shortly. Thanks again and hoping it will find another home soon. 
Wink
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group Password IBTP