Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/c...09386.html

[Image: 01010_7JatRgwtIe2_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg][Image: 00b0b_9NuWeFdUKQy_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

That's a couple blocks from my house. that place has been sitting for years. I'll have to go by there later today and see if there's anything left. The link shows a table saw, but I can't tell what it is. cabinet saw of sorts, with what appears to be feet at the bottom. I sent an email. I'll have to see what they say.

Kevin
(07-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Kmucha16 Wrote: That's a couple blocks from my house. that place has been sitting for years. I'll have to go by there later today and see if there's anything left. The link shows a table saw, but I can't tell what it is. cabinet saw of sorts, with what appears to be feet at the bottom. I sent an email.  I'll have to see what they say.

Kevin

I didn't see that.  I have 2 39 Unis already no more space for more.  I hope it works out for you.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

The cabinet looks different more like a craftsman

Phil Thien

(07-01-2020, 07:58 PM)Bob10 Wrote: The cabinet looks different more like a craftsman

Yea, I realized that after looking more and talking with the guy. Turns out he is someone I've been familiar with around the Swim Team circuit here. Nice guy. I didn't bite on it and I'm currently out of town. It was all hauled away yesterday.

Kevin