bessey Ratcheting KliKlamp
I've seen the Bessey Kliklamps in some youtube videos.

These seem to be a bit better than the common quick-grip clamps I use for light/quick clamping, but aren't being stocked by rockler/woodcraft.

For those who have used them, how do they compare to other quick-grip clamps?
And any idea why they aren't more widely available?

Matt
Read the 138 reviews on Amazon. 16% of the reviews are 1 star, which isn't a very strong recommendation. Plastic ratcheting mechanism and some made in China rated poor quality. I'd stick with the Irwin quick clamps.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I have two and would give them 3-1/2 stars, because they are not intuitive and in the middle of a glue, you do not want to stop to remember the trick to get them to work. The Irwins are much better (and cheaper). Bessey makes some other good quick action clamps.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I echo Tony Z's comment

I got a pair of them at half price. Not a bad clamp just nothing special and they are 'fiddly'.

For easier use go with the Irwin's. I have the first pair I bought 25+ years ago when they were sold under the Quick-Grip brand as well as several others bought new and used. None of them have failed.

Bill
They’re great clamps, but the aluminum is melting here in the Hawaiian climate. If you live close to the ocean, I’d pass on them.
VH07V