Side sizing.
Stuff I don't need any longer. You pick up.  You will need a friend with a strong back, but no stairs are involved.. $1500 for the entire package only. This is a bargain, so don't mess. I will not break it up. Sell whatever you don't want on Ebay when you get it home.

JET JSG-6, 12" disk 6x48 belt, currently wired for 220, but can be switched to 110 if you know what you are doing.. It is dual voltage. Not new by any means, but will take the skin off of your knuckles quite nicely.
Grizz G8479 pump sleeve sander , set up with dual air drums (6 & 4 inch)
Rockwell 46-111 lathe, on stand. 7" gap.
Delta 23-700 wet/dry grinder. Good for axes.
Orbit floor drill press, #2 MT chuck, 5/8" capacity. 12 speed.  No crank rail, you have to muscle the table up and down.
Brand new craftsman 358 gas chain saw, 16", never started, with hard case.

PM me before Dom does.
Yes
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"

Where are you located?
"Location: West Chester PA"

Ask his father, West Chester.

Winkgrin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(07-08-2020, 05:57 AM)6270_Productions Wrote: "Location: West Chester PA"

Ask his father, West Chester.

Winkgrin

My dad's dead. It may take a while for an answer from him.
Laugh
"These new regulations are going to fundamentally change the ways in which we try to avoid them" 

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you"