SoCal woodoworkers: selling some stuff
Hi guys. It's been a million years.  After years as a hobbiest and a successful but underpaid stint of doing this professionally, I moved to LosAngeles where I needed money more than validation or personal satisfaction.  I sold everything but my handtools and my mid 90s American Made 52" Unisaw.  After 3 years here, I'm coming back to Baltimore but am considering selling my Uni since the new life and home simply won't accommodate it.  I also have a couple other things like a never-used all steel super dust deputy and barrel.  This is a really sad occasion for me as I felt like if I ever moved back, I'd be able to get back into it. Alas it is not to be. Thinking about $1000 for the Uni in fantastic shape (used a sawstop at the shop space I rented) and 300 for the Dust deputy and barrel.  I don't have time to try and remember how to post pics on this thing tonight as I remember it being a pain in the butt. Please PM if you're interested and I can text or email pics to you.  you guys know what they look like anyway. Thanks guys
What dust deputy are you selling
“Ann: Do you exercise?

Ron: Yes. Lovemaking and woodworking.”
(07-13-2020, 07:28 PM)briman87 Wrote: What dust deputy are you selling

It is the large white steel one with a small barrel.  It's the one for adapting a dust collector, not a vacuum.  I'll knock off 25 for Woodnet. Here's my FB add with pics:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite...5494098137
I'm open to offers guys...
In what year was the Uni manufactured?
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
(07-16-2020, 07:15 PM)cputnam Wrote: In what year was the Uni manufactured?

I think it's 97. It's the platinum Edition made is the USA