Chicken Coop Improvement Channel?
This is the final (?) part of my recent remodel - a quick and cheap feeder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2y6uLYG8fY
Neat idea, Paul.  Thanks for posting that.
(07-23-2020, 08:55 AM)Scoony Wrote: My dad told me that when he was a kid growing up on the farm, he learned that you could add different things to the feed that would change the color of egg yokes. It was totally harmless but he would freak out his mother when she cracked an egg with green yokes.

Laugh
Laugh

I like your Dad!
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

(07-23-2020, 09:57 AM)WxMan Wrote: Neat idea, Paul.  Thanks for posting that.

Thanks. It seems like it might be a good way to feed some other types of animalsas well.
My FIL feeds deer with a similar setup using PVC pipe.  Deer are too destructive for me to want them hanging around my place, so it will be a cold day in () before I start feeding deer.  Going into the fall, I spend a lot of time trying to protect my stuff from them.
For some critters, like deer, I'm afraid the light plastic I used would get chewed on. PVC would be better in that case.