re-using uploaded image

I have uploaded several images for use in my posts.  I would like to re-use an image in a different post.  How do I activate it so it can be inserted in my new post.  I am using an iPad, iOS 13.  Thank you.
  Re: re-using uploaded image by srv52761 (I have uploaded seve...)
(07-27-2020, 08:47 AM)srv52761 Wrote: I have uploaded several images for use in my posts.  I would like to re-use an image in a different post.  How do I activate it so it can be inserted in my new post.  I am using an iPad, iOS 13.  Thank you.

Big "me too" to a workable answer.  I have a few duplicates already because I don't know how.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
  Re: re-using uploaded image by srv52761 (I have uploaded seve...)
Unless WN completely changes its host software, I do not think that it is possible to do what you are asking.

I think that you should be able to quote the article with the pic in it.

Alternatively, you could download the pic and then upload it again into your new articles.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.