Barnowl (or other admin) please hlp w/pword reset
Barnowl,

I saw you respond to Donny from Houston with a similar issue.  THrough a stupid fat fingering I have managed to change my password to I-don't-know-what.  Password recovery is not working. 

I would REALLY appreciate your help as I don't wanna have to make a new account and effectively lose my history with the group.  

Thanks in advance for your help!
MAKE: Void your warranty, violate a user agreement, fry a circuit, blow a fuse, poke an eye out...  www.makezine.com

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

(07-28-2020, 05:44 PM)jgourlay Wrote: Barnowl,

I saw you respond to Donny from Houston with a similar issue.  THrough a stupid fat fingering I have managed to change my password to I-don't-know-what.  Password recovery is not working. 

I would REALLY appreciate your help as I don't wanna have to make a new account and effectively lose my history with the group.  

Thanks in advance for your help!

check your email
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.