Million Dollar workshop
I watched it and have to say I like Mike's shop a whole lot better although not sure a million would cover it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(08-06-2020, 02:14 PM)stav Wrote: I think DiResta does it to so you remember his brand and keep coming back to watch his videos. At least that is what I get out of it. Not sure if that is the motivation for the owner of this shop.

I think the real reason he does that is slightly different. Content theft is rampant, so putting his name on everything helps ensure that content thieves at least can't remove credit. No matter what they do, second and third-hand viewers still know who it came from.

Sadly, though, thieves have figured out a way around that, too. They create fake FB and social media profiles with his name and use those to distribute their ripped off content.
Strange how far they'll go to rip someone off.
T.J.
Head Piddler, My Shop
Central Arkansas
I LOVE the organization. 
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Is that a one man shop or does he employ people?  If it is a one man shop he has way to many of a lot of stuff for one person.

Like I said if I had some more space his organization is for me, except he has things I do not need or want unless I guess if I get the Arts & Crafts center we want.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(08-04-2020, 10:15 PM)Tapper Wrote: Did you notice his saw blade storage cabinet???

Doug

I was thinking that to.  Just how many blades do you need for a TS and 2 chop saws????  I can see a 2 rips, 2 crosscuts for each and a spare for each so that would be 9 at the most he much have 30 or so.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

(08-05-2020, 06:53 AM)AHill Wrote: I want to be one of the people bidding at the estate sale, but I suspect he'll outlive me.

Everyone can buy all of his tools, let me have the cabinets and tables and stuff like that. 
Yes
Yes