Planes and more
I'm eliminating some extras in my shop. This time around it's some planes and a couple of odd miter gauges. Paypal (friends and family) M.O. or personal check is fine. All prices are without postage but most will fit into a medium flat rate box $15.05 with tracking. If you want more than the $50.00 standard insurance let me know.
PM me if your interested

1. Up first are 2 inexpensive miter gauges. On the all-metal one, the bar measures approximately 1/2” wide x 3/16 deep. Let's say $15 on that one. The orange plastic one the bar is 3/4” wide x 3/16” deep $10.00 or both for $20.00

1. Ulmia smother. The finish looks like it's falling off, it looks like it has some use. $50.00

1. Stanley 51 (Made in the USA). The blade looks like it has the original grind. It looks like the only use it's had is when someone named Mack scratched his name on the handle and cap. The blade has the Stanley notched logo. $35.00 plus $8.40 shipping

1. Union 43 fillister plane (like a Stanley 78), used but not abused. $75.00

1. Stanley 62 Plane it has the ubiquitous chip in the mouth which doesn't affect its use.$125.00

1. Stanley 6 plane. The tote has damage on the top $65.00

1. Stanley 48 (top) $100.00 and 49 (bottom) $125 both will make good users. If you take both they will fit into one medium flat rate box.

Attached Files Image(s)

Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   

[attachment=28986]More photos

Attached Files Image(s)

Captain Kirk was talking about my shop when he said: Space the final frontier!   
(08-11-2020, 02:56 PM)TheCabinetmaker Wrote: I'm eliminating some extras in my shop. This time around it's some planes and a couple of odd miter gauges. Paypal (friends and family) M.O. or personal check is fine. All prices are without postage but most will fit into a medium flat rate box $15.05 with tracking. If you want more than the $50.00 standard insurance let me know.

1. Up first are 2 inexpensive miter gauges. On the all-metal one, the bar measures approximately 1/2” wide x 3/16 deep. Let's say $15 on that one. The orange plastic one the bar is 3/4” wide x 3/16” deep $10.00 or both for $20.00

1. Ulmia smother. The finish looks like it's falling off, it looks like it has some use. $50.00

1. Stanley 51 (Made in the USA). The blade looks like it has the original grind. It looks like the only use it's had is when someone named Mack scratched his name on the handle and cap. The blade has the Stanley notched logo. $35.00 plus $8.40 shipping

1. Union 43 fillister plane (like a Stanley 78), used but not abused. $75.00

1. Stanley 62 Plane it has the ubiquitous chip in the mouth which doesn't affect its use.$125.00

1. Stanley 6 plane. The tote has damage on the top $65.00

1. Stanley 48 (top) $100.00 and 49 (bottom) $125 both will make good users. If you take both they will fit into one medium flat rate box.
[Image: fullsizeoutput-d82.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset