Wooden Vanity Top?
I've got a couple years on my Walnut vanity top and it still looks good.  I used a few coats of poly. 

I'm not worried about how it will hold up because I am a woodworker and its trivial to sand off the varnish and simply recoat.  Not having stain under the finish helps.
WoodNET... the new safespace
(08-13-2020, 01:32 PM)Splinter Puller Wrote: I've got a couple years on my Walnut vanity top and it still looks good.  I used a few coats of poly. 

I'm not worried about how it will hold up because I am a woodworker and its trivial to sand off the varnish and simply recoat.  Not having stain under the finish helps.

I used waterborne conversion poly on my kitchen cabinets about 7 years ago.  Still looks good.  I recently used it on a powder room vanity but it has only been a few months.
I used Waterlox on my bathroom vanity—it still looks great.
Built another for the guest room using Arm-R-Seal satin and it’s holding up fine.
We’re not hard on furniture.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.