5. AVD-50D diamond truing tool
6. SP-650 stone grader
7. LA-100 profile leather honing wheel
8. MH-380 machine cover
9. SVD-110 tool rest
10. An extra universal support with the threaded adjustment
11. WM-200 pro anglemaster
12. Honing compound and misc maintenance chemicals
13. Torgny Jansson edition 8 book- Water cooled grinding and sharpening of edge tools (147 page hard cover that gives detailed instructions on how to use the Tormek and all Tormek jigs)
The grinding wheel is almost new at about 245 mm. After getting proficient at using diamond stones I find I do not use this enough to justify the space it occupies in my workshop. I could provide pictures and an approximate weight upon request. I honestly do not know what this is worth and do know I will never get close to what I paid for it years ago. I will entertain reasonable offers- price plus actual shipping cost- via a carrier of your choince.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
Also have a new in box SVS-50 multi grinding jig.
(08-14-2020, 01:29 PM)KyleD Wrote: Also have a new in box SVS-50 multi grinding jig.

What are you asking for the system, please?
Save the whales! Collect the whole set.
(08-17-2020, 08:03 AM)Dan in Louisiana Wrote: What are you asking for the system, please?

I am dealing with another person and it sounds like he will be purchasing the grinder. Thanks for the interest!