Rockler Shipping is bad
Everything USPS has sucked for the last month or so.  I got a package that was shipped First class and it took 2 weeks to get from Texas to Washington.  USPS tracking has always sucked.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Ditto on USPS dropping the ball on you. I had a package sent from the UK on Aug. 8th and it got to Chicago on the 9th. It sat in Chicago for a week then when tracking it it showed up in Anaheim, California and I live in So. Florida. It got to me a week later.  I initiated a trace on it but I don't think that helped too much.
(09-01-2020, 06:48 PM)OBG53 Wrote: Ditto on USPS dropping the ball on you. I had a package sent from the UK on Aug. 8th and it got to Chicago on the 9th. It sat in Chicago for a week then when tracking it it showed up in Anaheim, California and I live in So. Florida. It got to me a week later.  I initiated a trace on it but I don't think that helped too much.

They don't care
Jim
I have had real good luck with Rockler.  USPS does pretty well in my area.  I wouldn't blame Rockler on this IMO.  USPS dropped the ball.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
USPS sucks thats all the re is too it.  What 1/2aThumb describes has happened to us several times. Tracking is a joke. My wife has a package supposedly sitting in the main PO in Jacksonville for almost 2 weeks.

Rockler has issues too.  I placed an order 8/28 and it is still no tracking listed on it.
I know several PO workers. They are as frustrated as we are with the decline in service. Too much politics being played with the USPS for my tastes, mail service is a public service and should be funded accordingly.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Actually ups and fedex would be 15-20 for shipping. 7 dollars is about right for a small package. I ordered one of the sure foot clamps one time I came home and ended up with two of them.
Have you called Rockler about this issue? 

My experience with their CS has always been awesome.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
The item arrived yesterday! Finally I can get started on my cutoff sled

Jim
Jim
(09-04-2020, 07:35 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: The item arrived yesterday! Finally I can get started on my cutoff sled

Jim

Unrecoverable error in 3, 2, ...
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin