Score
I am always late on the draw until tonight. Picked up a decent amount of 1x, 2x cedar, reclaimed redwood and mahoghany. I would guess 75% cedar 15% redwood and 10% mahoghany lumber. A number of 10 to 12 footers.

Older gentleman was going to make a wine cellar in his house but decided he needed room for a classic jaguar in the garage instead.

He gave it away for free if I took all of it. We will use part of it to teach our youth how to use power tools safely and build planter boxes at our church.

All in, not a bad score. First time ever for me.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

let me be the first to say:

YOU SUCK

Congratulations.. nice score
Yeah that is a very nice score indeed.

I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
My kids thought the tractor beam was funny. I thought water was going to come out of my daughter's nose.

My wife cant believe us men congratulate each other by saying "YOU SUCK!".
Not a bad score? That is an amazing score.  Congrats.
(09-04-2020, 07:42 AM)WoodworkerTom Wrote: My kids thought the tractor beam was funny.  I thought water was going to come out of my daughter's nose.

My wife cant believe us men congratulate each other by saying "YOU SUCK!".

I don't do the you suck thing. It's kinda uncouth......
Rolleyes
Uhoh
Uhoh

But................Awesome score!
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

That is definitely a “You Suck” haul.  Congrats. 

I really like your hitch extension - where did you get it?

Joel
USN (Corpsman) 1968-1972
USAF Retired Aug 31, 1994
Santa Rosa County, Fl Retired Jun 1, 2012
Now just a hobbiest enjoying woodworking!
(09-05-2020, 09:57 AM)Joel H. Wrote: I really like your hitch extension - where did you get it?

Not the OP, but I've got one and its the bee's knees; also goes vertical.  I picked up mine at Cabelas many years ago but they are readily available online, here's one but I think even Harbor Freight has one.  Good ones go about $100, money well spent.

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/magella...ch-carrier
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The extenders are really popular with kayak fisherman, makes your pickup a kayak trailer for the long fishing yaks.  The larger kayak dealers usually have them in stock.
Big Grin
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.