Eighteen months later ...
A year and half ago I posted a picture of a nightstand. I started on a dresser but somehow it got covered with a tarp. 
Smile  Not too long the tarp fell off and this finally got finished.

Attached Files Image(s)

See ya later,
Bill
Nice, good thing the tarp fell off. Welcome back (again).
Laugh
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Hey Bill!!
Looks fantastic. Can I borrow your magic tarp?

Good to hear from you,

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
That is amazing! Way too nice to keep covered in tarp! great work.
Very nice work. Don't worry about time (unless you're trying to make money at it) I've been working on a secretary for over 7 years. It's an antique reproduction and I hope it's not an antique by the time I finish it.
Winkgrin
Jim
(09-07-2020, 05:34 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Nice, good thing the tarp fell off. Welcome back (again).
Laugh

Thanks Fred. It's good to be making sawdust again.

--
See ya later,
Bill
(09-07-2020, 06:25 AM)shoottmx Wrote: Hey Bill!!
Looks fantastic. Can I borrow your magic tarp?

Good to hear from you,

g

Right now the tarp is covering the side panels I put together for a writing desk. I'm waiting to see what it comes up with. 
Laugh
Glad you liked the dresser. Thanks for commenting.

---
See ya later,
Bill
(09-07-2020, 07:38 AM)jamesglenn Wrote: That is amazing! Way too nice to keep covered in tarp! great work.

I do appreciate the kind words James. Thanks!

--
See ya later,
Bill
(09-07-2020, 10:11 AM)Halfathumb Wrote: Very nice work. Don't worry about time (unless you're trying to make money at it) I've been working on a secretary for over 7 years. It's an antique reproduction and I hope it's not an antique by the time I finish it.
Winkgrin

I try to remember what a friend told me when I retired. She said that no matter what I start I have the rest of my life to finish it. 

Thanks for commenting.

--
See ya later,
Bill
Sweet! It is good to finally finish things
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard