Discoving things makes this hobby even more enjoyable
Sometimes it's the little things that make your day. I just finished turning a salt shaker and was not happy with how the business end turned out (where I'm going to drill 3/32" holes). I had cut it off from the blank and was sanding it and just wasn't getting the job done the way I wanted.

Cue the light bulb over my head. The plug hole is 1", I have a 25mm jaw set (1" = ~25.4mm). Wonder if that would hold the open end so I could play with the top? BINGO, the shaker fit snugly over the jaws and with just a very small twist to tighten, it held perfectly and I was able to finish the top, taking very light passes with a round nose scraper and then sanding to finish.

We're not talking anything fancy in a design. This is only my second set of s&p shakers, something I've been thinking of making for years, just never got to it. After a day of things not really going my way, it was a very nice surprise that something worked out perfectly.

Anyway, thought I'd share in case someone has had a similar issue and didn't think of this.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Pictures of what you did and how.  
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.