How do you clean your saw blades
Yep, another simple green user here. It even smells good. :-)=====
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
Liquid laundry detergent.

Mix equal parts of water and liquid laundry detergent in a small cup. I usually make up a 1/4 total for a 10/12 inch blade.
I have a 12 inch pizza pan I use, but I have used the utility sink as well. Put the saw blade in either of the two.
Pour the mixture over the saw blade and it will immediately start dissolving all the crud on the saw blade.
Scrub the teeth and blade with a nylon brush, flip and repeat, then once more if necessary.
Then rinse, dry and you have a like new saw blade that is squeaky clean.
Polydent denture cleaner will remove most organic substances.  It would require several tablets and a tray of hot water and about 15 minutes of time.

It also removes coffee and tea stains from mugs with no scrubbing.  And unlike bleach it will not damage the chromium oxide protection on stainless steel--so for stainless steel mugs it is definitely the way to go.  They do make a "dedicated" version for stainless steel mugs, but it is the same stuff in different packaging at a higher price.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Thanks a lot guys I'm going to have to do this in my kitchen sink or bathtub since I do not have a utility sink. New home owner here finally about to get all my tools in my basement shop I have currently been doing them in a small room at my place of employment. I still need to build a small cart for my bench top table saw and my 735 planer. It has been a long process getting everything ready while doing work to the rest of the house. Also never by a house right before a pandemic happens. I have been able to work the entire time through it but with very little time off so everything gets done on the weekends including the normal yard work and house work.
Simple green here too.  I have a dedicated gallon and oil change pan just for this purpose.  I set the blade(s) in the pan and pour enough to cover.  Let them soak for 10 minutes and then use a brass bristle brush to scrape away the pitch.  When I'm done, I strain it back into the gallon for next time. Each blade is dried off and gets a coat of teflon dry lube spray.  I've had the same gallon of Simple Green for at least 8 years.
For a fraction of the cost of simple green, 409 does just as good.
Same as most others, Simple Green. I have a 5 gallon bucket with a lid just for this purpose. This works for 10" blades. For 12" blades, I found a cake pan at a yard sale that holds 12" blades perfectly. Same procedure, cover blade, soak for 10 - 15 minutes, use a brass or soft bristle brush. Rinse with water and towel dry.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Small flat pan of some kind, and water with a dab of dawn dish soap and a overnight soak.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

All you fans of Simple Green need to be careful.   The orig. formula is harmful to carbide or its binders. 

They produce a lot of different kinds though. And some are just fine.  I don’t recall off hand which ones - which is why I steer clear of them for cleaning blades. Too much room for error and it’s not much less expensive than dedicated blade cleaner.

LA’s Totally Awesome has been approved by Freud as a suitable cleaner and only has one formula. Best part is it’s dirt cheap, available at The Depot and lots of Dollar Stores across the country. Works a treat , and I don’t have to think about whether I’ve got the right kind.
IMO Krud Kutter is better than Simple Green.