Festool 5" sander
(01-11-2021, 11:59 AM)Latech15 Wrote: Are those of you using the abranet not having issues with edges and corners?  I love the abranet for big flat surfaces, but it just shreds quickly when rounding over edges etc.

Yes, it's a disadvantage of all net abrasives.
(10-27-2020, 04:32 PM)Lumber Yard® Wrote: Buy Rhinogrip from Industrial Abrasives... cheaper and good stuff! I've been using the RG stuff for many years with my Festool sanders. IA is a great vendor despite the clunky website... they have always treated me well.

5"-9 HOLE RHYNOGRIP HOOK & LOOP DISCS FOR FESTOOL

6"-9 HOLE RHYNOGRIP HOOK & LOOP DISCS FOR FESTOOL

Get mine here, too.

Get most of my sanding supplies from them

Really like the Rhynosoft sanding pads.
In order to understand which discs will fit your grinder machine, you need to measure the distance between the holes and the diameter of your disc, so any consultant in the store can help you. For my work, I use discs of various diameters, fortunately, my grinder machine allows me to do this. I managed to find this tool thanks to the Bobs website, in which I was able to choose a unique sander that allows me to use it for various purposes using the necessary grinding discs. If you still fail to combine your sander with this disc, you should pay attention to the purchase of a new machine, which will become your universal tool.
(10-27-2020, 04:32 PM)Lumber Yard® Wrote: Buy Rhinogrip from Industrial Abrasives... cheaper and good stuff! I've been using the RG stuff for many years with my Festool sanders. IA is a great vendor despite the clunky website... they have always treated me well.

5"-9 HOLE RHYNOGRIP HOOK & LOOP DISCS FOR FESTOOL

6"-9 HOLE RHYNOGRIP HOOK & LOOP DISCS FOR FESTOOL

This. They are good quality.

Likewise their 9x11 sheets and I also buy their 320 and 400 foam backed paper for finishing.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin