Looking for tile layout planner
Free of course. Google turned up some horrible sites.
No Skechup.
VH07V  
Have any graph paper?
Tetris App?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(11-10-2020, 05:41 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Free of course. Google turned up some horrible sites.
No Skechup.

Try this one, it will be a pdf file.      LINK     It will not open a page but will download a pdf of the catalog with many layouts and how to figure how many of each size tile when using multiple sizes.    Roly
(11-11-2020, 09:10 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Have any graph paper?
Tetris App?

Snipe go to the link posted in next posting above as it shows about every tile pattern .    It will come in handy for future projects. Florida Tile used to have it on their web site but took it off for some reason.  Roly
(11-12-2020, 08:47 AM)Roly Wrote: Snipe go to the link posted in next posting above as it shows about every tile pattern .    It will come in handy for future projects. Florida Tile used to have it on their web site but took it off for some reason.  Roly

Cool
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(11-10-2020, 05:41 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Free of course. Google turned up some horrible sites.
No Skechup.
Why no Sketchup?

I *think* you really just need a drawing program that will let you make an accurate scale drawing of your walls and an accurate scale drawing of your tile pattern, and overlay the two, while keeping them as separate objects/layers.

Got any like that with which you are already familiar?

-Mark
If I had a signature, this wouldn't be it.