2020 Secret Santa Wishes
My 2020 SS must be my doppelganger! They rarely post and has been a long time since posting. So sit on Santa's lap and tell him what your interests are!

Me: More time to get into the shop to do woodworking. Being on the front lines this year I have not had much time available.
(11-14-2020, 10:29 PM)efmrrt Wrote: My 2020 SS must be my doppelganger! They rarely post and has been a long time since posting. So sit on Santa's lap and tell him what your interests are!

Me: More time to get into the shop to do woodworking. Being on the front lines this year I have not had much time available.

How would you suggest that your SS wrap that?

For myself, I am told that I create the opposite problem: way too many posts without saying anything.
Winkgrin 

I am fond of shop-made tools and vintage tools.

If someone remembers the children's rocker-type chair\slide that DonJuvet posted a while back, I would love plans to something similar (unfortunately, the pics in that thread went away
Sigh )

I do currently have more wood than I can use. I also am fully stocked on braces, eggbeaters, bench planes, and block planes.

Bottom line, though, is that I promise to be happy with whatever Santa chooses to send.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Shocked 
(11-14-2020, 10:29 PM)efmrrt Wrote: My 2020 SS must be my doppelganger! They rarely post and has been a long time since posting. So sit on Santa's lap and tell him what your interests are!

Mine too!! Oh, wait, me too as well :-0

Not even sure what to suggest for myself. Given Covid, home made foods and such are not a good idea....

I have a pretty complete set of hand tools and shop tools, nothing specific comes to mind.

I do mostly woodturning these days, with some carving and furniture building. I've enjoyed the planes, spokeshaves, and scratch stocks I have received in prior years. Pretty well set on chisels and measuring tools. Don't really need more books.

I could use a nice marking knife. I'd also like to try more Japanese style tools, I have a set of Japanese style chisels and that is about it.

I'll try to think of some more, but I realize this is late and time is short.....