face frame clamps
If you assemble face frames with pocket screws you have to have a way to keep the edges of the rail and stile square and flush.  I have been using a Kreg vise grip for that purpose and it is OK.

But I recently got the Milescraft clamp and it is very handy.  They make clamps with a 3" and a 6" reach.  If you want to use the squaring device, you need the 3" reach.  This will work well with an MFT table, or you can drill a hole.  It will also work with T-tracks but it creates quite a bit of force and I worry it will bend the track.  They also sell mounting plates for use on undrilled tables and it is easier to use than the through mount.

If you opt for the mounting plates they get counterbored and remain flush to the countertop.  They come with a counterbore bit.

[Image: milescraft-clamp-sets-73400003-64_1000.jpg]

[Image: 71DP2Na4S7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Rather than counter boring it into the work surface I mounted the Kreg 10" x 10" plate on 2   1 1/2" x 1/12" x 10" blocks. I also made 4 blocks that were the height as the surface of the Kreg plate. That way when making a large face frame I moved the plate instead of the face frame. I use the other blocks to support the rest of the face frame.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
I should have gotten the clamps that attach to the table to start with.  My Kreg clamps are just like vise-grips. 

I am not certain that the Kreg clamps are a good value compared to the Milescraft.  The Kreg has the automatic adjustment capability, but almost 100% of my faceframes are 3/4" and would not require frequent adjustment. 

I do have a Kreg auto adjust clamp but the auto-adjust is a bit quirky (or balky) and does not always adjust correctly.

Function-wise these two systems are about the same.
I've always used the ViseGrips C-type clamps with the pads. 8" ans 16" versions.
Clamp my face frames to the edge of the workbench then clamp, and insert the screws
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-23-2020, 04:27 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I've always used the ViseGrips C-type clamps with the pads. 8" ans 16" versions.
Clamp my face frames to the edge of the workbench then clamp, and insert the screws

My bench does not have an overhang, so that is not possible.
Lay scrap ply on your bench and overhang that.

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-23-2020, 07:26 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Lay scrap ply on your bench and overhang that.

That would work. I never thought of that.