Moxon Hardware
I have a set of moxon hardware for sale.  The screw is 3/4-6 acme and is 8 inches long.The set includes (2) screws, (4) thick flat washers, (4) acme nuts and (2) 5 inch diameter cast iron hand wheels. I am asking $115 shipped Conus.

Thank you for looking.

Still available

Tom
Sad 
(11-29-2020, 06:47 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have a set of moxon hardware for sale.  The screw is 3/4-6 acme and is 8 inches long.The set includes (2) screws, (4) thick flat washers, (4) acme nuts and (2) 5 inch diameter cast iron hand wheels. I am asking $115 shipped Conus.

Thank you for looking.

(12-08-2020, 07:49 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Still available

Tom

I'm a little confused. I've sent payment for this and haven't heard anything back. Nor received anything in the mail. Perhaps there's more than one set?
bryan
H.O.P.S.

advance apologies… I kill threads
I do not want any confusion on this matter. I would not have brought up the mater here but it was posed for everyone to read so I would like to clear up the matter because my reputation is important to me.

This is a copy from my PM sent mail which I sent on Dec. 1

Bryon,
I shipped the hardware today and your expected delivery date is Sat. the 5th. Your tracking number is 9505 5123 3652 0336 0190 24.

Thank you again for your purchase.

Tom

It is me who never heard anything back and it is nine days and I assumes it was delivered. I will have my daughter track it for me because I am not very good at doing these thing to confusing.

And I do have another set to sell so I just mentioned it was still for sale.

Tom
It says from your tracking number is out for delivery so its the slow post office. I order something from a company and the tracking said it would be here a few days ago (USPS) and every time I check the tracking # it states out for delivery? The post office is not what it used to be,,,
Sad
The current package backlog has caused unbelievably slow deliveries with the services. I received a package Tuesday that only went 80 miles to get here, and it took 9 days (Priority Mail). I also sent one a week ago Monday that goes about 150 miles, and it hasn't got there yet. It's just the way things work right now, it pays to be patient.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Dunno.  I sent a set of chisels from Alaska to the east coast a couple of weeks ago in a flat rate box and they got there in 3 days.  I was surprised.  Maybe they had a tail wind.
Smirk  Tom's PM should have traveled faster though.
USPS is without doubt very slow, at least here in the northeast.... friend sent me mail from 30 miles away on December 1 and its not here yet....
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(12-10-2020, 03:57 PM)Admiral Wrote: USPS is without doubt very slow, at least here in the northeast....  friend sent me mail from 30 miles away on December 1 and its not here yet....

All is well, it was delivered today. I was surprised that he didn't get my PM with the tracking number, but stranger things have happened. 

I shouldn't have responded the way I did but if the PO did loose my package I didn't want people here thinking I didn't do my part. The last time I sold anything here on the forum it was a #2 about a year ago and all the crap I was called by a person and the attacks I went through when he wasn't even a person wanting to buy it left me not wanting to sell here anymore. So a year later I try again and he doesn't get my massage or package, My heart sank.

Anyway please forgive me for getting upset. If he didn't get it I would have to make it right and right now I can't afford that kind of a lose.

Tom
I have had good luck with the Post Office. I ordered some stuff from Woodcraft and have gotten them is a couple of days, which surprised even me.

Anyway, I have sold my second set of Moxon Hardware.so none is available. Maybe down the road I will make some more.

Tom