Moxon Hardware
(12-10-2020, 08:46 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: I have had good luck with the Post Office. I ordered some stuff from Woodcraft and have gotten them is a couple of days, which surprised even me.

Anyway, I have sold my second set of Moxon Hardware.so none is available. Maybe down the road I will make some more.

Tom

From the tracking history information, it looks like it sat at Waterloo IA distribution facility for a week or so before it got to Detroit....... 12/2 to 12/8 .......

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAc...0336019024

I think it's time to call our congressmen...
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(12-11-2020, 10:36 AM)Admiral Wrote: I think it's time to call our congressmen...

or write them a letter
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh .
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Disregarding all the shipping conversation since it’s clear it gets there when USPS wants to get it there I have the moxon hardware from Tom and it works great plus I saved some dollars in comparison to the benchcrafted versions.
"Humble pie was delicious as an abstract motivational tool. But when you have to actually take a bite, it tastes terrible."
Dan Shaughnessy, boston globe on the Patriots loss in Superbowl XLII
I love a good ending!