DELTA 50-345 Universal Mobile Base (no longer available)

I have a used mobile base in good, usable condition.  The surface rust has not compromised strength in any meaningful way, but you can easily remove the rust and repaint, if desired.  I'm happy to give this to a woodworker in need during these tough times; or,  I'll give it to anybody with the catch being they contribute $20 to their favorite charity.  No, I won't check up or even ask the charity to be named, but I'd sure be pleased if this request was honored.

Please, send a PM with your address.

Thomas
(12-01-2020, 01:17 PM)thhaar Wrote: I have a used mobile base in good, usable condition.  The surface rust has not compromised strength in any meaningful way, but you can easily remove the rust and repaint, if desired.  I'm happy to give this to a woodworker in need during these tough times; or,  I'll give it to anybody with the catch being they contribute $20 to their favorite charity.  No, I won't check up or even ask the charity to be named, but I'd sure be pleased if this request was honored.

Please, send a PM with your address.

Thomas

Very generous offer! Were I in the market I'd be knocking on your door.

Good luck,

Doug
Quiet generous, and a nice nod to some deserving charity.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Kudos to you...Very generous...
I have my tablesaw on the same unit, and it works quite well...
Thank you, all.  I have received a response from a generous Woodnetter, so this item is now gone.

Thomas