What is it?

Doing some cleanup for a friend. Any idea what this was used for? 
Thanks!
Norm
PSI would be Penn State Industries.

The 4 rollers are too small for anything rough. So, first guess is that it rolls along a metal table edge or that it mounts to something that it guides.

Lots of possibilities. One that comes to mind is that it might mount the rectangular opening of a dust collector fitting to something. Were there some DC fittings that size in the shop?

What else was there in the PSI red paint?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Hi Norm,

Here you go. PORTABLE PANEL SAW SYSTEM 2 #PPS-2

https://www.pennstateind.com/library/PPS-2_man.pdf

Dave
When you don’t get what you want, you get experience!
(12-07-2020, 03:55 PM)Dave Crow Wrote: Hi Norm,

Here you go. PORTABLE PANEL SAW SYSTEM 2 #PPS-2

https://www.pennstateind.com/library/PPS-2_man.pdf

Dave

Cool
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

You guys never cease to amaze me. Thanks for the information!

Norm
This system in one of the earlier saw guilds on the market as I still have one hooked up to a porta cable saw. It still works great. I believe it is about 25 years old. The one in the link is one of the newer/ updated ones that has attached clamps and breaks down. Mine you have to use your own clamps like a quick grip clamp and had a sacrificial wood zero clearance chip rail. But the picture you posted is still the same on my old guild.
Very interesting! Now I am looking for the rail it rides on..........Only time will tell.
     I had that for a while and got the Festool track system.  The PSI was just as accurate.
(12-11-2020, 11:05 AM)Rick LoDico Wrote:  I had that for a while and got the Festool track system.  The PSI was just as accurate.

That's the same track I have for mine that I was talking about.... as stated just as accurate.