Jessem / Milwaukee Router easy fix
I've been using this router with the remote Speed/On Off switch for years. After it working ok all morning, after lunch it would start and stop. There is a Milwaukee repair facility about 45 miles from me. Unfortunately it is across the Pennsylvania line and that's a no-no without a positive Covid test. 

After searching the web I decided it was most likely the tachometer. eReplacement has them in stock, but they say not for retail sale. Huh? I ordered it anyway and they shipped it, to be delivered last Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday ... until it arrived today. I opened the router and found the original tachometer had shattered. Fortunately the pieces are magnetic and were all stuck around the shaft. I cleaned it up and pressed the new one on with a Bessey K body. 

For less than $15 and no trip to Pa. the router is back in the table and purring like a kitten. 

The moral of the story; If it wasn't for Covid 19 it probably would have cost a whole lot more and taken even longer. These days we gotta look for the positive in everything. 
Smile

---
See ya later,
Bill
Good on you for taking a chance!

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
(12-07-2020, 09:40 PM)shoottmx Wrote: Good on you for taking a chance!

g

+1
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020