Lots of Good Stuff: Felder/Minimax/Freud/Bessey/Other
The never ending battle to get rid of tools excess to my needs continues, with the following items. If interested, let me know your zip code so I can calculate shipping. PayPal preferred.  All items in new/unused condition.

Felder Eccentric Clamp Post: I bought this clamp last year, but I only needed the clamp head, so the post is new/unused. Its a 30mm post and should fit on most Felder/Hammer shapers/mortisers/etc: wherever a hold down clamp is used. This Felder stuff is crazy expensive, so I have to price this at $75 new/unused {repeat: just the post, does not include clamp head]

SCM Minimax Mortiser Chuck: When I purchased the mortising attachment for my FS41E jointer/planer, the kit came with two chucks to allow the kit to be universal for all their machines.
New/unused: $95 This 16mm chuck fits the following machines:

CU410 Elite S
CU410 Elite
CU410 Classic
CU300 Classic
FS41 Classic
FS30 Classie
C41 ES
C41 C
C30 C
PF 41
PFS 30

Bessey Rail Stile Jig: This  is for the original K-Body clamps and aligns clamps when assembling things like rail/stile doors: New/unused: $20

Freud Biscuit Joiner Blade FI100: new/unused: $15

Sorbothane Soft Blow Mallet: this is the biggest size: 20 oz. This sells for around $57 on Amazon. New/Unused $39

Start Stop Switch: Woodstock D4157. This sells for around $19 on Amazon. New/unused: $10

PM sent on Bessey jig and mallet.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Mallet and Bessey Jig has been sold.
Pic of actual Felder Clamp Mounting Post:

Felder clamp post has been sold.