Valspar Duramax
Any one have experience with this paint? I am building an outdoor gate made from dimensional lumber. My plan is to prime it with BIN primer then top coat with the Duramax. The reason I am choosing Duramax is because there is a gallon sitting in my basement. I cannot remember why I originally bought it. I am willing to get a different paint if there is a better choice. The color is white if that makes any difference.
No idea about the Duramax, but I wouldn't use the BIN. the shellac stuff just doesn't do as well outdoors. The label on BIN says "spot" priming when used outside. Instead I'd get a good oil based primer.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
As Fred said, don't use BIN outdoors for primer, except spot priming.  Find out what primer is recommended for that paint and use that.  

John
Thanks for the responses. I decided to not risk it and went to the Benjamin Moore store and they gave me some Regal Select and Zinsser oil based primer. This project is not the one to cut corners on.