I see these options
WR300
WR410 protractor
also this one, 
WR365 flip out display

Thanks,
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I have the basic one - it's broken now.  I think I dropped it one too many times.  So I am going to replace it - I think I am going with your second one listed.  I can see that in other uses.  The last one - I don't see a need for a flip out display.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Never liked Wixey. I bought Tiltbox, https://bealltool.com/products/measuring/tiltbox.php. I don't remember where but someone did a comparison, Tiltbox won. I've been very happy with it over the years.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I have the basic one. I use it all the time and haven't wanted for more.
(12-16-2020, 07:45 PM)museumguy Wrote: Never liked Wixey. I bought Tiltbox, https://bealltool.com/products/measuring/tiltbox.php. I don't remember where but someone did a comparison, Tiltbox won. I've been very happy with it over the years.

Thank you. I had not heard of them. This is not a tool I will need very often, but it sure has its uses. The Tiltbox looks like the one to get.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
I have the original one, works fine for me.  Can even use it to set my miter gauge by zeroing to the top of the table saw, then put the miter gauge on the saw with the bar hanging off the side and put the Wixey on the bar.   Don't use it often, usually just to get the ts blade back to 90, but it is very inexpensive and accurate.
Another vote for Tiltbox ii. Accurate enough for any woodworker.

Simon
When I bought my Beall Tiltbox, there was a reason it was a reason I picked it over the Wixey....may have had something to do with the batteries at the time. In any case i really like it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
what Fred said
wixey had battery problems for a long time i have one of those battery eaters if you fail to remove the battery with each use they go dead
so each time you go to use it install the battery then use it then remove the battery pain in the behind big time
and they had no customer service at all
i believe some one on here said they fixed the problem on the new units but they will never get another dime of my money buy the tiltbox
My experience is the same as Oakey, and my feelings towards wixey, is also the same.
Fool me once....