Which Wixey angle gauge (table saw)
I haven't had much luck with Wixey either although the two devices, planer depth gauge and angle cube are both older, probably 1st generation. iGaging is selling an angle cube for $29.95. I have a 12" iGaging DRO that I'm happy with. Battery life is about 2 years with 2 CR2032 batteries depending on usage.

https://www.igagingstore.com/Digital-Mag...203922.htm

The iGaging angle cube uses a 9 volt battery which they claim is good for 250 hours. I wonder how long the battery lasts if installed but the angle cube isn't used very frequently.
I've got one of the original Wixey angle gages. Not overly enamored of it

It eats batteries to the point that I take the battery out when I'm not using it.

The last time I went to use it, it didn't want to start up. I had to take the battery out a couple of times and finally got it to register by beating it on the TS top.

I'm sure that did plenty for the calibration.

I see the newer models have bigger batteries, so they at least acknowledged the design issue but didn't fix it.

Don't think I would buy another one, but don't have reco's on what I would buy.

Good luck.
chris